Sparty’s Express at the MSU Union offers convenience items, grab and go meal options, and Combo-X-Change selections.
Hours are currently Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, noon-5 p.m.
In addition, MSU Union Food Court offers a variety of meal options, including tacos and nachos, chicken tenders, mac and cheese, and bowl creations.
For spring semester 2021, the food court is operating like an all you care to eat dining hall. Guests can use their dining plan for entry or pay $10.50 plus tax. Upon entry, limited seating is available to dine in or customers can take out up to 3 containers per access.
MSU Union Food Court hours are currently Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. The food court is closed on weekends.
Please check the Eat at State website for the most up to date dining hours, including any exceptions for holidays.
- Street Tacos features original street-style tacos and nachos.
- The Roost has favorites like mac and cheese, chicken tenders and fries.
- Unbelieva-BOWL offers made-to-order grain, green and hummus bowls.
To contact Culinary Services, call 517-884-0660.
- Biggby Coffee, located just outside the food court, features a large variety of specialty coffees, teas and soda drinks, fresh baked muffins, scones, and cinnamon buns.
- The MSU Dairy Store, located on the east side of the MSU Union, has the best ice cream in town. Twenty delicious flavors offered everyday, and for a twist, try the grilled cheese sandwiches made from MSU Dairy Store cheese — they’re better than mom’s!